The device does not require periodic maintenance.
A lithium battery of type CR 2032 3V is used to power the watch of the device. The battery installed in the device has a long service life of more than 10 years. The battery life is largely affected by the temperature conditions of the device.
When the battery is completely out of order, you will receive an alert from the "cloud" server about the need to replace the battery. The device will continue to work with limited functionality.
The battery is replaced in the following order:
- Disconnect the device from the power supply.
- Unscrew the 4 screws connecting the device case and remove the upper part of the case.
- Remove the old battery from its holder.
- Observing the polarity, insert the new battery into the holder.
- Put on the upper part of the case and tighten the 4 screws.
Customer support service by UserEcho